Thursday, December 30, 2010

Keep Calm


I need to take pictures soon of my new room in my apartment. I'm really enjoying where
I'm at. Today I made my 15th sale. I know its not a huge amount but I'm completely grateful for each sale that I make on etsy. Plus I also love odd numbers. I have also been featured in an interview on the Creative Moxie Blog if you'd like to check it out.

I recently saw two movies in one week.
"True Grit"
and
"Tron: Legacy"
Both I loved. Both are totally different. I'm a sci fi geek girl at heart and tron really grabbed me with the visuals. The music which is supplied by Daft Punk was A-MAZING. Tru Grit is also spectacular. Better acting of course and I can't help but fall for almost every Cohen brothers film I see.
Anyway check those movies out if you get a chance. I'm almost tempted to do a tron inspired print but I haven't a clue how that would go over hehe.
I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Years.
I think one of my new years resolutions will be:Write down more dreams. Start taking pilates again or adult ballet classes..
what will yours be?

1 comment:

  1. I loved Tron, too! And I immediately downloaded the soundtrack :-D Awesome stuff. I want to see True Grit. I like your new years res to write down your dreams. I'm bad about that, even though I keep a notepad by the bed for that purpose. I haven't given my resolutions much thought... Maybe I'll post 'em in a blog when I can think of a few good ones :-D

    ***Do a Tron-inspired print!!!***

    ReplyDelete