Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mina and the Wolf



I finished the ink drawing of this more then 5 months ago and it took till now to color it in. As I was about to write the description about her for etsy the soundtrack for Bram Stokers Dracula came on my itunes. Then the description I had been thinking of using seemed dull. I was remembering the scene where Dracula and Mina are enjoying their first meeting out in London. There is a panic about the escaped wolf in the city who comes right up to Dracula and Mina and he introduces them. This is that wolf. Who is now her protector. Her outfit recalled Mina's seafoam green blue gown from that scene in a way. I like this description much better then my old one. After all I'd prefer to think that Mina stayed with Dracula and had a wolf rather then married lame ol' Mr. Harker..bleh

No comments:

Post a Comment