Sunday, February 8, 2009

color field...

This was a lot of fun to make. I painted it and drew it on a piece of pre-painted pink wood scrap. I call her color field. Maybe I should do more color works. I can't wait to move to new york city. Its getting closer and closer and I'm more and more excited. I feel like more then before that I found myself artistically but after a long hard and depressing road. I can only thank my family, friends, art school and jungian analysis. I need to draw a bunny on this somewhere haha.
<3
<3

2 comments:

  1. woah the colors on here are super awesome! and i love the hair too, all the lines are awesome :D i like it a lot! i love doing stuff on scap wood. i just need more paint... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Miss T! I love scrap wood. Its fun to take found objects and make art out of them. I'm so glad you like it:)

    ReplyDelete