Monday, August 29, 2011

Always



Its been awhile since a post! Things got a little hectic before the craft fair. I'd like to thank all my friends who showed up and bought things from me. The craft fair didn't turn out the way I envisioned. Having friends there for support though helped a ton. It meant the world to me actually.
This post really is involving my newest tattoo. I didn't draw this, I wanted something realistic so several of my friends recommended tattoo artists that have done their tattoos. The one I settled on after hearing tons of good things was Cicely at Cyclops tattoo in the mission district san francisco. She had drawn up the perfect little doe for the piece. I was nervous as I usually before a tattoo. It had been so long since my last that I was pretty freaked out. It didn't hurt as horribly as I imagined it would. It did hurt of course but it was worth it.
I had been thinking about getting a design like this for awhile. Its from one of my favorite scenes in the book/movie. More then being a tribute to Severus Snape(my favorite character played by my favorite actor) it reminds me that people are not always what they seem. I won't spoil what scene it was from in the book because that would be a huge spoiler.
I love the tattoo though.
I'm a huge HP nerd. I'm already contemplating where to get the deathly hallows symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment