Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lion Den



I've been on a circus kick lately after finding some lovely circus illustrations from the 1900's while searching google images the other night. Its slightly inspired by the fact that astrologically I'm a leo. My first name also comes from 'Daniel' in the lions den. Though it was fitting.

My mom is going to be here next week and I'm pretty excited about it. Haven't seen her in a little over a month.

Listening to Iron and Wine and realizing that I need to clean my room again..oh chores.
Kind of want to do a drawing to this Iron and Wine song lyric:
"One more drink tonight, let your gray stallion rest. when he lays in the reins. born of the speed and the strength he gave."
Or this:
"My hands they seek the end of afternoon...my hands believe...and move over you..."
I wish my drawings had the grace of lyrics like that.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Leo pic! I got your print in the mail just now :) I must find a cool frame for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hoped you liked it. That print was actually in the spring show at my school my graduation year. I'd love to see how you end up framing it!

    ReplyDelete