Tuesday, March 1, 2011

tote-ally excited



These two things arrived on the same day. My cotton tote bags and my buttons. I'm finally getting to the task of making other things besides prints. This is what I was so excited to tell everyone. I'm so pleased with how both came out. They are both up for purchase on my etsy. I'm pretty nervous about selling this stuff but also excited.

I've been watching tons of documentaries on netflix.
Truman Documentary
Nixon Documentary(both the truman and nixon one from american experience)
Last Train Home(about the largest Migration that humans make)

and I just got a General Grant documentary in the mail..and the contender...

6 comments:

  1. Hey I was wondering what company you went through to get your totes and buttons made. I was thinking about doing buttons or something for my store, too, but wasn't sure where a good place was to have them done. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! :D :D :D And I love the illustration you chose for the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ashly! I got them printed at discountmugs.com they have a great selection of totes. hope this helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tanith! I'm so glad you like them. I must give you a button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot! I had never heard of that place before, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, I Love them!!!
    I want bunny vomiting rainbows!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete